It can be soooo easy to think about the crappy things in life and not really give enough notice to the good stuff so here I am basking in the glow of how great life can be sometimes… Something for me to read back over when I am having one of “those” days
- Friday night dinner with family and friends….A delicious feast of vegan curries and raw chocolate cheesecake (recipe will be on new website…coming soon!). Yum.
- A beautiful run in the woods and sunshine, hard work but worth it!
- My Saturday night dinner of chips and a beer with a girly film and my moggy for company…. (husby at a party)
- My lie in bed on Sunday morn working on my laptop with window open and sun shining through….Oh yeah baby…
- A big walk across Sarratts rolling hills in the afternoon sunshine with my beautiful friend Bex and a cheeky half a Guinness at the pub after whilst putting the world to rights.
These are just a few of my favourite things along with a great yoga session, snuggling up in front of the fire Sunday eve with husby watching a trashy movie and my wonderful drive through the lanes with The Doors blasting out but my top 8 things doesn’t sound so great!
What were your favourite things about your weekend?? Try making a list just to give yourself a smile
What a gorgeous weekend, loving that sunshine, spurring me on to Spring when I do my Detox workshop – 14th March. 19.30 – 21.30….More info to follow…. for all those interested contact me!